Monday, October 4, 2010

Oct. 5, 2010: Ferrari is a fast car

It's chilly in the house. I have to nestle my nose up against the reclining chair arm. And one more thing, Jeff. I do not snore. You say I saw logs but I did not see a log cabin.

Oct. 5, 1919, Enzo Ferrari makes his debut as a race car driver.

Oct. 5, 1813, Tecumseh is defeated at the Battle of Thames near Ontario, Canda.

Oct. 5, 1989, Dalai Lama wins the Nobel Peace Prize.

Thanks to History.com

Here's the AccuWeather forecast:

Antofagasta, Chile

Brax, France

Buxton, Derbyshire, England

China Grove, NC

Erie, PA

Fort Wayne, IN

Glendale, AZ

Grosse Pointe, MI

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Hurricane, UT

Indianapolis

Kankakee, IL

Lafayette, IN

Rochester, MN

Wooster, OH

Some place exotic:

Road Town, British Virgin Islands

Honolulu, HI

No comments:

Post a Comment