Thursday, August 26, 2010

Aug. 26, 2010: Who is out there?

Hey all. I am just curious if anyone is reading this cat's little tidbits and weather. I guess it is the full moon that is making me catty.

Remember to stop and enjoy the day for at least one minute.

Aug, 26, 1920, the 19th Amendment giving women the right to vote went into effect.

Aug. 26, 1939, the first televised major league baseball game was televised: a double-header between the Brooklyn Dodgers and the Cincinnati Reds.


Here is the forecast:



Antofagasta, Chile


Brax, France


China Grove, NC

Erie, PA

Glendale, AZ

Grosse Pointe, MI


Halifax, Nova Scotia


Hurricane, UT


Indianapolis

Kankakee, IL


Wooster, OH

Some place exotic:

Road Town, British Virgin Islands

Honolulu, HI

2 comments:

  1. ((waves to the kitty))

    And yay 19th amendment! I had a story on just that in today's paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (kitty waves back)

    Can you send me a link to the story, Sister J

    ReplyDelete