Thursday, April 10, 2014

Peppermint, yummers

Where have you all been? I have been looking for all the loyal readers. For a couple of years. Meow ha ha.

Today I scored me some peppermint.


Hmm. I forgot how awesome it taste and smells.

I retrieved the fat man's (owner Jeff) used floss from the small waste basket in his man locker room (aka bathroom).

Since he was being a turd munch, I decided to piss him off.

While he went and pouted (got ready for work), I secured the yard long piece of floss.

Forget about the tiny food particles here and there stuck to it. It was heaven.

I was so proud of myself and went and showed the owner. he freaked.

"What the hell are you doing!" he screamed. "Stop eating that floss."

He fell to ground level and proceeded to pull the strand back out. I had about 3 inches left to gulp when he busted me.

He mumbled something about this tying up my intestines and my body exploding but I was already tripping out.

Fat guy gets up and tosses the floss in a different waste basket, one I cannot manhandle.

I didn't care. I was flat on my back rolling back and forth and the hall light above me was spinning. I think I saw stars, too.

All I know is after 10 or 15 minutes I got up and scarfed some food on my plate.

I'm not sure what happened the rest of the day, but I did have a lampshade on my head.

I can't wait for tomorrow to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment